A Little To The Left is a cozy puzzle game that has you sort, stack, and organize things into just the right spot. Discover curious logical arrangements of a person at home with their mischievous cat in this playful and intuitive puzzler with 40+ satisfying messes to tidy.
Annie and Lukas have always loved making things together: elaborate dinners, halloween costumes, treasure hunts, gardens, and their own home. But when they made their first game at the 2020 GMTK game jam, it ignited a new spark. In 2021 they formed MAX INFERNO (a nickname they had given to the corner they’d meet to walk to school together, over 15 years ago). Now they have a platform for all of the odd and lovely ideas for interactions they want to see in the gaming world.
- Over 40+ unique logical puzzles
- Quick-to-solve puzzles make for a satisfying game-play
- Intuitive drag and drop controls
- Multiple solutions
- Environmental storytelling
- Charming illustration
- Atmospheric sound design
- A mischievous (but very cute) cat
- Funny and playful, great for all ages!
Gameplay Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The Best Games of E3 2021" Rock Paper Shotgun, https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/our-best-games-of-e3-2021, 17 June, 2021
- "Choice Game of the Week" Indie Game of the Week, www.indiegameoftheweek.com, 24 January, 2021
Shown during Wholesome Direct, A Little to the Left finds the utter delight of precise organisation, whether it's straightening a hanging frame, collecting notes into a neat pile, or arranging books on a shelf into a pleasing aesthetic order. A lovely little puzzle game that flew by during the show, but I think is worth highlighting.Rachel Watts, PCGamer
This really lovely, yet minimal, puzzle game turned up at the Wholesome Direct this year and I was instantly in love.Alice Bee, Rock Paper Shotgun
It’s a simple but addictive game, with a great presentation style and perfectly arranging the various objects is oddly satisfying. A great little puzzler that helps satiate any sorting compulsions!Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
A Little To The Left is a short and beautiful puzzle game, a very simple one but also very satisfying.Mer Grazzini, PressOver
About Max Inferno
- Annie and Lukas are MAX INFERNO, a seaside indie game studio from Halifax, Nova Scotia. They make charming games that are inspired by moments in their daily lives. Currently, they’re working on A Little to the Left, a puzzle game about tidying up.
- More information
- More information on Max Inferno, our logo & relevant media are available here.